Enavigo Consult a/s offers technical assistance within design and layout of processing lines and equipment for the meat and fishery industry.
Since January 2011, we have employed two engineers with comprehensive experience from the food industry and can now offer unique services that combine our comprehensive knowledge and experience within optimization of productivity, efficiency and yield in food industry with technical design and layout solutions.
The purpose of working with factory layout is to:
- Aquire a well defined product flow
- Ensure a balanced flow
- Avoid bottlenecks
- Achieve a better utilization of waste and by-products
- Ensure the newest and cleanest technology and methodology
The process depends on the individual production site. After you make contact, our engineers will visit you to do a production audit. This will result in a report with suggestions of improvements based on their observations.
Content / tools
At Enavigo Consult we have engineer experts among our staff who by visiting and overseeing your production will consider improvements in several areas:
- Production flow
- Manning and positioning
The result will be a running production with the best possible standards regarding:
- Defined product flow from raw material reception to final product storage and dispatch
- Balanced production lines in order to avoid bottlenecks along the lines
- Separation of production areas into different hygienic zones with the products always moving towards a zone with a higher hygienic standard
- Well organized and suitable staff facilities
- Waste and wastewater treatment organized with full respect to hygiene and environment and based on Best Available Technology (BAT)
- Utilization of waste and by-products for saleable products
- Always including the highest degree of cleaner technologies all over the plant to make the plant environmentally friendly and improve the economy of production
- Including the newest methods and equipment, securing the best possible marginal return and the shortest pay-back period
- Improved quality
- Increased yield (3 – 4 %)
- Increased productivity and efficiency (up to 164 %)
- Reduced water consumption (70 – 80 %)
- Reduced ice consumption (40 – 50 %)
- Reduced environmental impact
- Reduced time/temperature load on products
When to choose a factory layout project?
Optimizing your factory regarding layout, production flow, technology and waste is almost always possible and relevant to any food industry company. Please contact us for more information.